The courses in this library introduce the participant to the natural gas transmission industry. It is intended for employees new to the natural gas industry, although it will also be helpful for others with an interest in an overview of the industry.
The following is a list of the individual courses that are part of this library.
* The Natural Gas Industry
* Characteristics of Natural Gas
* Natural Gas Exploration and Production
* Gas Processing
* Pipelines and Transmission
* Compressor Station
* Natural Gas Storage
* Transportation and Services
* Gas Control
* Uses of Natural Gas
* Shale Gas Formations in the United States
* History of Natural Gas Transmission in the U.S.
* Building a Natural Gas Pipeline
* Natural Gas Reserves
All courses in this library are also as part of the SGA Core WBT Library and as individual courses.