This course is intended for anyone needing or wanting a more thorough understanding of criteria, external corrosion control, internal corrosion control, atmospheric corrosion, remedial measures and corrosion control records.
As a result of taking this course, the student should learn the following:
* The code requirements for controlling corrosion
* The criteria used to determine if proper corrosion control is being met
* The methods used for internal, external and atmospheric corrosion control
* The remedial measures that should be taken to repair corrosion
* Recordkeeping requirements
This course is included in the DOT Regulatory Compliance Library and the SGA Core WBT Library.