The courses in this library introduce the participant to natural gas regulations and in particular, the DOT Part 191 and 192 code. It is intended for employees working in activities associated with tasks covered in the code.
The following is a list of the individual courses that are part of this library.
* History and Navigation of Part 192
* Key Definitions
* Part 192 Reporting Requirements
* MAOP Class Location
* MAOP Testing and Uprating
* Odorization of Gas
* Welding of Steel in Pipelines
* Plastic Pipe Requirements
* General Construction Requirements
* Operations Subpart L
* Maintenance Subpart "M"
* Corrosion Control
* Integrity Management Overview
* Operator Qualification Subpart N
* Gas Pressure Regulation and Overpressure Protection
* Public Awareness
* Emergency Plans
All courses in this library are also as part of the SGA Core WBT Library and as individual courses.